USING YOUR ENGAGEMENT & WEDDING IMAGES
Your photos are an expression of you as a couple. Don't leave them in the computer. Showcase them to your shower and wedding guests! Here are a few ideas of things I can help you with. But please do not be shy, there are so many ideas out there that I cannot list them all here, but share them with me and I can help you create them.
At the Wedding Showers
- Use small framed prints around the venue, including on the tables and bar. Don't forget to incorporate black & white Images.
- Use photo ornaments as adornments on a chandelier. Use them later on your first Christmas tree!
- Ask guests to give you advice...things to do on your anniversary, places to visit, etc. in a small photo book.
At the Reception
- Use a large print, canvas or metal on an easel to mark the entrance to your Reception location.
- Take a new twist on the old fashioned sign in book. Use a customized Signature Photo Book, Leather Wrap, Matted Print or Panel, or Wood Print.
- Personalize the venue. Place photos on the bar, cake table, in the restrooms and other places around the reception facility. Want to make it fun, add in some statuettes!
- Many brides place small personalized gifts on the tables. Consider notepads, a mini photo card.
After the Party is Over
-Consider photo Thank You notes. These can be made with your engagement photos for Shower Thank You's and Hostess Gifts and with your Wedding photos for Thank You notes from the wedding.
- Order prints and gift items to thank the family and friends who played such a big role in your big day. Nothing is cherished more than a photo of you and the special person who helped you.
- Order an Album. Whether it is a Traditional Album, a Photo Book or a Leather Wrap, please get your photos printed so that they can be enjoyed. Digital files can easily be lost or destroyed. Pick your favorites or ask me to pick mine. Let your album tell your wedding story so it can be cherished and remembered in years to come.
- Utilize your great photos for your first Christmas Card. Encourage family members to use their photos as well. I custom design cards for your needs.